Fecha: 10.02.2013

Autor: Julián esteban herrera laverde

Asunto: tarea de ingles

Made by: Julián Esteban Herrera laverde 9th b
Date: February 9, 2013
My name is Julian Esteban Herrera Laverde, born on November 14, 1999 in St. Vincent de Paul hospital, my parents are Ariel De Jesus Herrera and Ruth Laverde Cielo, my brothers are Andres Felipe Herrera and Juan Leandro Herrera Laverde Vivi Laverde my first 10 years of my life in the town of Arriaga. When I was 2 years old my brother Andrés Felipe was born, at 5 years between studying at the educational institution and Rural Cardal peanuts when I was 6 years my younger brother was born Juan Leandro.

I play pretty well from 1st to 4th grade, after a series of problems my parents separated and I, along with my brothers went with my mother to live in the town of Urrao, where I started to take grade 5 at school Garcia Crespo. Midyear returned to live in the town of Amaga, where the end of the 5th grade in school Cardal.Yo Rural peanuts left me to live with my father and my mother came to live in the town of Guarne in 2010 my parents reconciled and we all came to live in Guarne. Between studying in school Piedras Blancas in 6th to 8th, my father built a house at the Mill and moved to it, which is why I'm studying in school my father Romeral. Currently my father works as a building official and my mother as a cook in restaurant

Nuevo comentario